Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8757 Monterey Bay Loop, Bradenton
Spacious 2 story home with 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, 3-car garage and lake view. Great location in gated golfing community of Stoneybrook at Heritage Harbour. Home boasts a formal living room, dining room, and family room area. Large master bedroom suite has a balcony over looking the lake where you can enjoy your morning coffee. A spacious master bathroom with two sinks, vanity, soaking tub and separate shower. Plenty of room for family and guests. Stoneybrook homeowners enjoy resort style amenities including a recreation center with fitness, tennis, volleyball, basketball, picnic and play areas, heated community pool and spa. Walking and biking trails and even a fenced dog park. Golf membership is not mandatory but memberships can be purchased. Community has easy access to I-75 with shopping, restaurants, schools and entertainment nearby. Buyer to pay one time capital contribution of $2500 due to Association at closing. Home being sold As Is.
- MLS® #A4459815
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,624
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market47
- Address8757 Monterey Bay Loop
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spd U1pb44/168
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Palm Oasis Realty And Mgmt Inc
Listing information courtesy of Palm Oasis Realty And Mgmt Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 11:30pm EDT.