Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
218 113th St E, Bradenton
***New Roof, Great Schools, No CDD, Low HOA Fees, Updated Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances, New Tile Flooring**** What more could you ask for? This well cared split bedroom floorplan home has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms a 2 car garage and 1,812 sqft of living space. In the updated kitchen you'll find quartz counters, stainless steel appliances and a lovely backsplash. Also updated are the tile floors throughout the main living areas of the home and carpet in the bedrooms. The AC has plenty of life left at only 5 years young. Gates Creek is truly a hidden gem, an ideal location with A+ schools, near I-75, and just a short drive to the popular Lakewood Ranch Main Street. With the newly opened Ft. Hamer Bridge you can be to Parrish or Lakewood Ranch in under 10 minutes. Commuting to Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota is a breeze with I-75 being nearby. This home is not one to skip! Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4459904
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,812
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market45
- Address218 113th St E
- SubdivisionGates Creek Unit 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighParrish Community High
- Listing Office:Ukeepcommission Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Ukeepcommission Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.