Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
26794 Weiskopf Dr, Englewood
Under Construction. This Meadow Brook home design in offers an open layout for the living areas. This home offers three bedrooms, two bath and a three car garage. The optional den features double doors off the foyer. The added outdoor kitchen wall adds to the spacious lanai for entertaining. The Master bath features dual Kohler Verticyl sinks, two walk-in closets, and a walk-in shower. The open gourmet kitchen comes with an island, corner walk-in pantry and dining nook with London Sky Quartz countertops and Linen painted cabinets. The spacious great room has a coffered ceiling for an extra touch of elegance. This home has wood look tile throughout and carpet in the bedrooms only.
- MLS® #A4459909
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,014
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market44
- Address26794 Weiskopf Dr
- SubdivisionBoca Royale
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34223
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle, L.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay High, Lemon Bay
- Listing Office:Neal Communities Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 7:00pm EDT.