Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4531 103rd St W, Bradenton
Beautiful *TURNKEY* Florida Bungalow nestled in the sought after Twin Isles Estate. All you need to do is pack your bags and enjoy life in this beautiful quiet neighborhood. True Florida living. No HOA or CDD. The main residence has a beautiful kitchen, with solid wood cabinets, stone countertops. The living room/dinning room have the option to converted into a second bedroom (as shown in the listing photos). The living room has a fireplace, which have not been used by the owners. All of the floors are tiled. Beautiful master bedroom with ceiling fan. There is also an In-Laws residence with a private entrance. The In-Laws suite comes completely furnished and remolded kitchen, bedroom, living room area, and bathroom. The back yard has mature landscaping and a storage shed, and room for a pool. At night enjoy gatherings with friends and neighbors on your front patio with views of beautiful Sarasota Bay. The water front is 240 feet from your front door and enjoy a walk along the waterfront and marina and take in a breathtaking Florida sunset. This would make a great investment property or your permanent or seasonal residence. This will not last long in this highly demanded area. (The furniture presently in the In-laws suite belongs to the tenant. The furniture in the photos is in storage and will be place in suite prior to closing).
- MLS® #A4460156
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,047
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades
- Days on Market47
- Address4531 103rd St W
- SubdivisionTwin Isles Estates Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingMini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesDecorative, Living Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Walk-Up
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 10:15pm EDT.