Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4943 88th St E, Bradenton
Wanting a perfect tropical paradise? Look no further....this fabulous 2 bedroom/2 bath + den home is perfect! Absolutely Move-in- Ready! Freshly painted exterior February 2020, new tile roof 2019, new impact windows installed along w/new electronic hurricane shutters on sliders, decorative paint, lighting and window treatments, new HVAC 2017, kitchen updated including granite overlay counter tops, den has pocket doors w/built in storage (closet) and can easily be converted to third bedroom if needed, updated master bath with decorative tile, new vanity w/quartz countertops and ample storage. A fabulous private yard (fenced for child and pet safety) with golf course view, wonderful natural light cascading in with windows and doors on the south side of the home! Salt water pool with heat pump, resurfaced pool in 2015, rubber pool deck, soft on the feet, easy clean, low maintenance, above ground hot tub will convey.Epoxy coated garage floor and hung “monkey racks”, perfect for additional storage. New exterior gutters, landscape lighting. NO CDD FEES, RECREATIONAL MEMBERSHIPS ARE OPTIONAL.
- MLS® #A4460325
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,832
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Lighting, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market48
- Address4943 88th St E
- SubdivisionRosedale 6-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Rosedale Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Rosedale Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 2:00am EDT.