Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
704 Estuary Dr, Bradenton
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home has the open spaciousness you’ve been looking for! Peaceful views of birds, trees and the inter-coastal waiting for you to enjoy!! This community has everything you've been looking for, kayak launch, tennis & pickleball courts, swimming pools, beautifully landscaped walking areas, fishing piers and an endless list of activities at the Club House. Or, a peaceful walk to Robinson Preserve, Neal Preserve or the beautiful Gulf Breezes are only a short bike ride away. Perico Bay Club is a lifestyle you won’t want to miss.
- MLS® #A4460432
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,610
- Year Built1985
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGuest, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- WindowsDrapes, Rods
- Listing Office:Edgewater Real Estate, Inc
- Address704 Estuary Dr
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Bay Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- Days on Market6
Listing information courtesy of Edgewater Real Estate, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.