Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13215 Palermo Dr, Bradenton
Bestowing a sense of casual sophistication, this flawless Taylor Morrison home provides incredible privacy, lush landscaping & posh interiors that epitomize comfort. At first approach, the smashing elevation w/stone details & designer glass door present unsurpassed curb appeal. Once inside, lofty ceilings, porcelain tile floors & a calming color palette are complementary to any style preference & establishes a peaceful setting. Grandeur is an understatement when you step inside the open great room & gourmet kitchen. Luscious espresso wood cabinetry, granite counters, a gas range, stainless hood & appliances, & sprawling island w/seating are the perfect accent to the wall of sliders filling the home w/natural light. Slide back the glass to offer the ideal indoor-outdoor living experience where guests can mingle onto the oversized screened lanai - which features two televisions & built-in speakers that are also throughout the great room - and appreciate the Florida atmosphere. Whether hosting weekend barbecues or your personal happy hour, the outdoor kitchen w/hood, granite countertops, wet bar & refrigerator are sure to please. Fulfilling all your lifestyle expectations, this residence features an abundance of space including a den/office/3rd bedroom w/cabinetry & pocketing doors, spacious guest bedroom & romantic master suite w/luxurious en-suite bath. Elegant details abound throughout the home to enrich everyday living. Welcome home to The Esplanade, located in Lakewood Ranch. Golf is NOT required.
- MLS® #A4460444
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,847
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address13215 Palermo Dr
- SubdivisionEsplanade Ph Iii Sp A B C D J & Porti
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 5:30am EDT.