Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7117 River Club Blvd, Bradenton
Live comfortably inside and out in this spectacularly upgraded, custom Arthur Rutenberg home in River Club South with no CDD fees and with direct lake views across a spectacular, heated pool and spa. You’ll be just on the edge of vibrant Lakewood Ranch downtown but won’t have to pay the fees. The large, screened, paver bricked lanai and pool are accessible from the main house through large sliding doors inviting the outdoors in. The covered entertainment area allows for barbecuing rain or shine and even has a summer kitchen. Inside you will find light, bright and open spaces including a large family room with gas fireplace, a separate den/office, two Master Suites, one of which has been converted to a second office, a fabulous, open kitchen with a breakfast bar and nook open to the Family Room with wide views of the lake and lanai. Create gourmet meals in the kitchen with its stainless steel double ovens. The Owner’s Retreat is spacious with a large, walk-in closet. Its bath features separate sinks, a separate spa tub and walk-in shower. A den/office with glass doors is just off the entry foyer. Other features include crown moldings, large laundry room, three-car side entry garage with built-in storage, zoned air conditioning/heating system, and, a well for irrigation. River Club is a deed restricted golfing community with low HOA fees, no CDD fees and excellent schools. Lakewood Ranch Main Street is close with restaurants, theaters and shopping. There is every reason to luxuriate here. Come home here.
- MLS® #A4460498
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,945
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Fiber Optics
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market8
- Address7117 River Club Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club South Subphase I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 1:15pm EDT.