Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
635 Mourning Dove Dr, Sarasota
Directly overlooking the peaceful waters of Sarasota Bay, this three- bedroom plus den Bird Key home is a boater’s dream. With its 100-feet of bay frontage, newer seawall and deep-water dockage, this residence is in a prime location (ready for you to enjoy as is or begin your dream home), just a stone’s throw away from Big Pass and the Gulf of Mexico, as well as downtown Sarasota and John Ringling Bridge. Walk in and fall in love with the spectacular views of the bay that welcome you. Solid wood and glass double-door entry opens to a lovely maintained interior with a light and bright atmosphere throughout. Recent updates include a newer roof, foyer entry, brand-new air-conditioning system, crown molding and solid wood built-ins. Walls of glass sliders and large bay windows in every room enhance the sunny ambiance. The nearly 4,000-square feet layout offers living room with gas, stone-encased fireplace steps from formal dining, eat-in kitchen overlooking the family room, den (could be converted to fourth bedroom) with office workspace, two guest suites and private master suite with its own terrace access. Bird Key is a wonderful family neighborhood all about LOCATION! Minutes from downtown and the Bayfront, St. Armands Circle and gorgeous Gulf beaches at Siesta, Lido and Longboat Keys. The charming Bird Key Park is a sunny bike ride from your front door. This community is home to the Bird Key Yacht Club, where members enjoy wonderful dining, fitness, tennis, swimming and an ideal place to dock your boat.
- MLS® #A4460501
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,653
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesSecurity, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Zone, Near Marina, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market40
- Address635 Mourning Dove Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 4:15am EDT.