Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4098 Las Palmas Way, Sarasota
A unique steppingstone walkway leads to the entrance of this sprawling one level home with southern exposure and sweeping golf course views. Renovated and updated over the years by the current owners, the home features new wood look porcelain tile through much of the living space, hurricane rated windows, sliders and garage doors, and new air conditioners in 2018. Inside you will enjoy a modern streamlined feel anchored by a glass tile fireplace in the living room and stainless-steel framed fireplace in the family room. The kitchen is the true center of the home and offers abundant cabinetry, solid surface counters, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and adjacent casual dining space. The enormous family room with wet bar is where everyone gathers, and large sets of sliders showcase the golf course views and open to multiple patio spaces. This one-of-a-kind floorplan has two guest bedrooms with an oversized bathroom at one end of the home, a third guestroom/office with bathroom in another corner and a very private master suite boasting a spa-like bathroom and sliders opening to the lanai and pool area. The outdoor space surrounding the pool and spa is exceptional and offers multiple covered and uncovered seating and lounging areas as well as a pool bathroom. The three-car garage and circular driveway are the finishing touches. All of this located in the Estates section of Prestancia and just a short distance to TPC at Prestancia featuring two 18-hole golf courses, dining, and social activities.
- MLS® #A4460556
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,162
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Golf
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, On Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market78
- Address4098 Las Palmas Way
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryGulf Gate Elementary
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 3rd, 2020 at 2:45pm EDT.