Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6448 Mourning Dove Dr, Bradenton
Spectacular Sarasota Bay Views! Found within the rarely available "Enclave" a remarkable bayfront home with jaw dropping views of epic proportion of Sarasota Bay & Intracoastal Waterway spanning from skyline of downtown Sarasota to Longboat Key. Nestled in a tropical oasis, gorgeous sunsets envelope you & evenings are greeted with twinklings lights on the horizon. A luxuriously appointed waterfront home w/ open, contemporary design, high ceilings, stunning kitchen & massive, unobstructed bay views from south facing impact windows. You will be enchanted by all the coastal bird life. Over 3800 sq ft with 4 BR's & 4 handsome baths. Custom wood shutters, surround sound speakers & 2 large verandas w/ 180 degree bay views (one off the Great Room & another off the huge Master suite). Enjoyable ground level paver patio too. Elevator goes from foyer to all levels. 3+ car garage. Built by elevated waterfront specialist Brent Whitehead, granting confidence in the construction which is concrete block all the way up! 2 new A/C's w/ 10 yr warranties. Best of both worlds, a big, private freestanding waterfront home w/ maintenance free aspects of grounds care & community pool & spa so you can lock & go with ease! Moments to golf, tennis & close to IMG Sports Academy. Ideally located w/in 20 mins of beaches & all the cultural arts & dining of Sarasota w/out having to be in its' congested hub. We invite comparisons as nothing comes close to the uniqueness, grandness & outstanding value of this bayfront extraordinaire!
- MLS® #A4460578
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,834
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesPool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Waterfront, Cable, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Golf Course, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address6448 Mourning Dove Dr
- SubdivisionThe Enclave At El Conquistador
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Other, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- Days on Market38
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 2:44pm EDT.