Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2310 Quail Ct, Bradenton
Tanglewood patio homes is a designated bird and wildlife sanctuary surrounded by soaring oaks and mature tropical landscaping. Low monthly $225 fee covers cable, grounds maintenance and community amenities of pool, tennis and lakefront fishing dock. 2310 Quail Court is tucked away on quiet cul de sac with adjoining green space. Features include 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Living/dining area has vaulted ceilings and wood laminate flooring. Master bedroom has wood laminate flooring, en suite bath and walk in closet. Guest bedrooms have new carpeting and share hall bath. Both the living area and master bedroom have sliders onto spacious screened lanai. Kitchen has access to garage as well as sliders to wrap around patio. Fully fenced yard with private patio area is perfect for pets. New AC in 2017 w/ 12 yr warranty. New Roof in 2018. Guest parking nearby. Convenient Bradenton location close to Blake Hospital,G.T. Bray Park,the YMCA, medical offices,restaurants and shopping. A short drive away awaits the Riverwalk, Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Park and Palma Sola Botanical Gardens. It's only 6 miles to the gorgeous beaches and turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico off Anna Maria Island. Seller will credit Buyer $5000 towards kitchen appliances with acceptable offer.
- MLS® #A4460622
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,433
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Florida, Patio
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Dock, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Garden View, Wooded View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market30
- Address2310 Quail Ct
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionTanglewood Patio Homes Condomin
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing Office:Island Real Estate-anna Maria
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 3:00pm EDT.