Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1607 52nd St W, Bradenton
Live on a quiet street in this 4BD/2BA home on the lake! Centrally located yet away from it all - this West Bradenton home has so much to offer. From the ceramic tile flooring to the full equipped kitchen with beautiful tile backsplash, to the open and bright living/dining room, to the paved patio and heated spa. You can't help but relax when you enter the door! Other offerings include a split floor plan, dual sinks in both bathrooms, 2 car garage w/ impact door and plenty of storage, gorgeous archways throughout the home that add that perfect touch, heated spa, and open lake views! Take advantage of the proximity to the Bradenton Country Club, shopping, dining, Robinson Preserve and just a few short miles to Anna Maria Island! Don't let this gem pass you by!
- MLS® #A4460629
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,149
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address1607 52nd St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionTwin Lakes Estates Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing Office:Duncan Real Estate, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 7:15am EDT.