Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2867 59th Ave E, Bradenton
Welcome home to Briarwood. You’ll love spending time in your spacious 3-bedroom 2 bath single family home. Enjoy this spacious open concept with unique vault ceilings. There’s plenty of parking in the 2-car garage. You may prefer to park it on your roomy screened lanai while you watch the bamboo sway in the Florida breeze. Big bathrooms, a separate laundry room, and a kitchen worthy of entertaining help make this house a home. Being equally close to local beaches, access to the highway, SR70 and the airport make staying close to home or exploring the sunshine state easy. Relax in 1 of the 2 community pools or serve up a game on the tennis courts. Briarwood has everything you need in and around your new home. Book a showing before this luxurious home is gone.
- MLS® #A4460642
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,606
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Weichert Realtors Hallmark Pro
- Address2867 59th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBriarwood Unit 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water Owned
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market33
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Pro.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 11:14am EDT.