Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4735 Halyard Dr, Bradenton
Get ready to live the Florida lifestyle in this fresh-water canal home in the boating community of The Inlets. Take advantage of protecting your boat in fresh water while also being able to cruise to open water via the lift that provides Gulf access down the Manatee River. After a day on the boat, your heated, salt-water pool and spa and outdoor kitchen will encourage you to make the most of outdoor living. Zero corner sliders bring the outside in, where the travertine tile and cedar ceiling on the lanai are nicely complemented by the crown molding and dual-sided wood-burning fireplace in the great room. The kitchen features granite counters, glass front cabinets, a gas range, an island with a wine fridge and a built-in breakfast area. With a master bedroom with en suite bathroom and an additional bedroom and bathroom downstairs, the first floor of this home could easily stand on its own as the perfect entertaining and living space. In need of a private space for guests to stay, or a split plan for a family? Upstairs you will find an additional two bedrooms and bathroom. This addition, built in 2015, included hurricane impact windows and a new roof! With a separate HVAC and dehumidifier, you can choose to use this additional square footage all the time, or only as needed. With many upgrades and an excellent floor plan, this home is just waiting for its next owner to add their personal touches!
- MLS® #A4460658
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,482
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market39
- Address4735 Halyard Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Family Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Classic Group
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 3:31pm EDT.