Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2115 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
MANATEE RIVER Canal- Sailboat water - Under $350,000!!! Do you want to live the Florida Water Front lifestyle? This is it. Within 2 miles of downtown Bradenton, this adorable waterfront cottage is a rare find. 3/2 with split, open floor plan. 1 car garage with attached, separate laundry room. Florida room, screened porch with hot tub, BOAT DOCK with 10,000 lb power lift, water, power, lights and sensors. Mature landscaping, secure fenced yard, lovely, spacious interior 1826 sq. ft. main living. New flooring "LIFE" floors & tile through out. And the VIEW is to die for!! Fish & crab right off of your dock. So close to Anna Maria Island and I 75. This is the only residential canal with direct gulf access (through Manatee River)between Bradenton and the Braden river bridge. Don't miss out, houses on this canal are rarely available. Schedule now. Live the Florida dream on the water!
- MLS® #A4460661
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,826
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market1
- Address2115 2nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbor Haven Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryManatee Elementary
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 1:44pm EDT.