Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6101 34th St W #32a, Bradenton
Mediterranean Charm in Beautiful Vizcaya, is a popular secure, gated Westside condominium community. This is a perfectly located corner unit with a dramatic fountain courtyard entrance. With over 20 ft. wall of screen and glass off the patio you will enjoy the relaxation of Pool and garden views. The Master Suite features a sunny master bath with a deep soaker tub, and dual sinks. 2nd bath conveniently located between 2 more bedrooms and easy access to large in unit Laundry. The chef of the house will enjoy the bright and spacious kitchen with room for every dish, pot and pan. This end unit Condo with an association that provides for just about everything except personal electric allows you to enjoy low maintenance living within affordable luxury Located near IMG academy, just a chip shot to El Conquistador country club and a stone’s throw to the gulf beaches you will want to put this beauty at the top of your list.
- MLS® #A4460715
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,547
- Year Built1989
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, None
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Listing Office:Realty Executives Gallery
- Address6101 34th St W #32a
- SubdivisionVizcaya Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market24
Listing information courtesy of Realty Executives Gallery.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 10:15am EDT.