Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1307 91st Ct Nw, Bradenton
Come see this beautiful home with an incredible location to live the Florida dream. Enter into this five-bedroom home and see how well maintained it is. The home features an open kitchen with marble tile countertops, wood floors and large island all overlooking the living room making this a great home for entertaining. Also includes a formal dining room, second living room, and private office. The master bedroom is on the first floor with dual closets, walk-in tile shower and tub. Head upstairs to four more bedrooms with all having access to a bathroom. Easy access to your very private backyard including a large grass area, fire pit and grilling patio, screened in pool and covered lanai. All of this in a quiet neighborhood just five miles from the famous Florida beach, one-half mile to Robinson Preserve and a couple minutes to the boat ramp! Don’t miss out on this opportunity and schedule an appointment today!
- MLS® #A4460734
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,964
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market47
- Address1307 91st Ct Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionFiddlers Green Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 10:45am EDT.