Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6802 Grand Estuary Trl #101, Bradenton
This is it! Location, Location, Location! Waterfront 3bedroom/2bath first floor "Hibiscus" coach home with over $20000 in upgrades. This first floor coach home overlooks the #3 Championship Tee Box(Sanctuary) with great views of the fairway, water, and lots of wildlife. Just imagine yourself relaxing on your screened in lanai sipping tea and watching and listening to golfers and wildlife. This gorgeous condo features water views from kitchen, living, and master bedroom, upgraded wood-engineered flooring in all bedrooms, Hunter Douglas Pirouette blinds, plantation shutters, ceiling fans, new garage epoxy floor, new glass shower door, and alarm system. If you desire a very active lifestyle in a "non age restricted" community this is it. Golf Membership NOT included with sale, however, owners can play with minimal restrictions. Full social membership with amenities galore - 8 pools, golf driving range, tennis/pickleball courts, basketball courts, parks, lakes, fenced dog park, full service clubhouse restaurant and tiki bar, walking trails around the large lake at Heritage Harbour and 2 community buildings for clubs, parties, and events. Our newest addition is a Costco Wholesale you can drive your golf cart to. New UTC Mall only a short drive away with lots of shopping, and restaurants.
- MLS® #A4460746
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,786
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Tennis Court(s), Racquet Ball, Pool, Playground, Pickleball Court(s), Park, Maintenance, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Golf, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Racquetball, Sidewalk, Gated Community, Fitness, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Golf Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Assigned, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Sidewalk, On Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Irrigation System, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market17
- Address6802 Grand Estuary Trl #101
- SubdivisionRiver Strand
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Crown Molding, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Kw Suncoast
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.