Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6411 Grand Estuary Trl #203, Bradenton
Beautifully Maintained, Brookside Model Show Home in River Strand. This condo is move in ready for the new owner. Enclosed Screened Entrance so you can open up the front door for fresh air. Walk in and you will feel like you are at a resort. This two bedroom two bath condo has a view that overlooks the Golf Course with a Pond and Plush Green Tropical View. This open floor plan is ideal for entertaining. Your living space is next to the kitchen and Dining area. New reverse osmosis system in the kitchen and custom made window treatments. The Master Bedroom has two walk in closets with a nice size Master Bath. Sit out on your lanai and you will enjoy watching all that Florida has to offer. Storage Unit next to condo. River Strand has two gyms, Two large Community Pools, Six Satellite pools. Country Club with so many amenities. This condo comes with a social membership so if you like tennis, Pickle Ball then you will be right at home.
- MLS® #A4460753
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,156
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Tennis Courts
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market37
- Address6411 Grand Estuary Trl #203
- SubdivisionTerrace Iv At River Strand Ph Ii Or2616/
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Robert Slack Llc
Listing information courtesy of Robert Slack Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 8:15pm EDT.