Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
317 108th St W #118, Bradenton
Beautiful 2 bed /2 bath Perico Island home, just 2 miles from Holmes Beach and Anna Maria Island beaches! Enjoy care-free coastal community living in this nicely upgraded home. Maintenance-free exterior! The comfortable living room has plenty of natural light and lake views, and connects with the dining room. (Living room also features a sliding screen door to allow extra light in during the day.) The kitchen is upgraded with custom cabinets (with soft-touch drawers and lit dish display cabinets), a custom island with granite throughout and upgraded stainless steel appliances. The spacious master suite has glass doors that open to the lanai, with views of the lake. Master bath has a second closet and separate toilet and shower area. The second bedroom is large with views of the front landscpaing. Sit back on the lanai and enjoy scenic water views with rare Florida wildlife, such as roseate spoonbills, herons and more! From the front door, it's just steps to the walk along the lake, where you can view wildlife from the Robinson Preserve. Enjoy the community pool, clubhouse, tennis courts, work-out center and more. Relaxing coastal island living at its best! Next door to Robinson Preserve, with miles of hiking and biking trails, in addition to kayak and SUP trails. Don't let this affordable coastal dream home get away! Call for a showing today! (Furnishings optional at an additional cost - just bring your toothbrush and a swimsuit!!)
- MLS® #A4460765
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,083
- Year Built1986
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewConservation, Flood Zone, Sidewalk, Street Private, Garden View, Wooded View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Awning(s), Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market37
- Address317 108th St W #118
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPerico Island Condo Firs
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 10:30am EDT.