Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
658 Woodlawn Dr #658, Bradenton
Step into your backyard oasis with this RARELY available single story villa style condo with a PRIVATE courtyard. Wildewood is home to Bradenton's only premier bird sanctuary and with all the mature landscaping and walking trails you will love the community here. Minutes to IMG Academy, and just a few miles to Bradenton Beach this condo is perfectly situated in a central location in West Bradenton. This home features a large open concept living and kitchen area as well as an expansive closed in patio with plenty of natural sunlight beaming through the windows. With just a little updating and personal touches this condo will be your perfect Florida residence. The community features 7 pools and you will love your own covered parking space deeded with the home. What are you waiting for- schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4460989
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,304
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesPool, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewConservation Area, Sidewalk, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Listing Office:Marcus & Company Realty
- Address658 Woodlawn Dr #658
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs 6-c Woodlawn
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market53
Listing information courtesy of Marcus & Company Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 4:45am EDT.