Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4505 17th Ave W, Bradenton
Nestled on 1/3 of an acre, you will find your Mid Century Modern dream home, virtually rebuilt in 2008, with curb appeal to spare. Lush tropical foliage, an emerald green lawn, plus a pavered driveway with room to park your boat! This picturesque home is located overlooking the newly renovated Bradenton Country Club and is perfectly updated. The kitchen has a huge center island, glazed beadboard cabinets, gorgeous granite countertops, tumbled marble backsplash, and a large picture window in the family room that provides sweeping views of the golf course. Newly constructed in 2008, the gathering room has 10' ceilings and a wood-burning fireplace with rare keystone trim. The Owner’s Suite includes 2 walk-in closets, jetted tub, dual sinks, and a thoroughly modern shower. Need storage? The kitchen has a walk-in pantry, there is additional storage space in the 8 x 7 laundry room plus an 18 x 16 air-conditioned workshop in the garage. In the very private back yard, there is a large entertainment area complete with brick pavers and hot tub. The 3rd bedroom has a door to the outside, making it perfect for a home office. The Bradenton Golf & Country Club features golf, tennis, dining, fitness center, and an Olympic size pool, the fees are very reasonable, but there is no obligation to join. The Beach Causeway is less than 3 miles away, and the 59th St. boat ramp is only 2 miles away. Living in the heart of the city, you will love the convenience of upscale shopping, fine dining and so much more!
- MLS® #A4461160
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,022
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Water Connected
- FeaturesFitness, Golf, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Sidewalk, Water Access, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing, Golf Carts OK, Public Boat Ramp
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Open, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street One Way, Near Golf Course, Level/Flat, Golf Course View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market22
- Address4505 17th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionGolf Club Gardens Resub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Ice Maker
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Reverse Cycle, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Decorative
- ElementaryMiller Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Ronnie Dewitt And Associates
Listing information courtesy of Ronnie Dewitt And Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:15am EDT.