Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
527 Madison Ct, Sarasota
Fantastic downtown living in Historic Laurel Park! This 1926 Mediterranean-style bungalow has been lovingly and extensively restored, including modern amenities. Two bedrooms plus studio with Murphy bed, two completely remodeled full baths, plus formal dining and living room, each with a wood-burning fireplace. Delightful sunroom flanking the amazingly private and St. Augustine-like courtyard with imported Chicago brick. Heated free-form pool with new pump, gas heater, and trek deck for entertaining. An outdoor cabana with plenty of storage, pool bathroom and outdoor shower! Impact windows throughout almost the entire house, as well as the stunning cut-glass, hurricane-proof front door with side panels. There are restored hardwood floors in most of the home. The 9-foot ceilings, new energy-efficient windows, two newer air-conditioning units, new NEST thermostats, humidistats, and ceiling fans will keep you cool all summer long. Natural gas cooking, and tankless gas water heater. Zoned for detached garage with guest house for all your family and friends to visit! Located on a quiet bricked street and a short distance to Burns Court Cinema, Selby Botanical Gardens, restaurants, shopping and world-class entertainment. This home is not in a flood zone. Use the kayak launch in the neighborhood to travel down Hudson Bayou to the Bay.
- MLS® #A4461196
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,549
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Brick, Historic District
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofMembrane, Other
- Days on Market128
- Address527 Madison Ct
- SubdivisionOwen Burns
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- FireplacesLiving Room, Other Room, Wood Burning
- ElementarySouthside Elementary
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 3rd, 2020 at 2:45pm EDT.