Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8330 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
A masterful & expansive private Gulf Front resort style retreat on over 1 acre of lush tropical landscaping with 150 ft of exclusive white sand beach affording infinite & unobstructed views of the Gulf of Mexico. This beacon to modern coastal design provides the utmost in secluded beachfront luxury. Enter through the double glass doors which open to a formal foyer & soak in the space, bathed in natural light from the soaring 21’ ceilings. Multiple levels are introduced by a 2-story grand living area with fireplace, beautiful built-ins & breathtaking views. Prepare a meal in the gourmet kitchen featuring wood cabinetry, granite counters, Sub Zero refrigeration & Dacor double ovens. Dine indoors with views of a towering Banyan or al fresco on the 900 sf. screened lanai. Retire to the luxe main-floor master including den & master bath with steam shower & soaking tub. 4 additional guest bedrooms are on the second level, easily reached via a custom Helical staircase or elevator. All bedrooms are en-suite with oak flooring and luxe updated baths. Relax & unwind in the state of the art media room after a long day on the beach or in the 40’ foot gas-heated lap pool. A spacious garage with ample storage is located on the first level. Enjoy kayaking directly from your private Heron Lagoon dock. Additional updates include impact windows/doors, generator, central vac, HVAC and Kynar roof (2017). The sought after Sanderling Club offers a private beach, bayside boat slips, tennis courts, clubhouse, & gated security.
- MLS® #A4461384
- Full Baths6
- Square Footage6,301
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Propane, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Under Building
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market32
- Address8330 Sanderling Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSanderling Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Sauna
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Wine Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 12:30am EDT.