Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4617 Egmont Dr, Bradenton
Leaded glass double front doors welcome you into the total renovation of this 4 bdrm, 3 bath pool home in the LOW fee, NO CDD convenient neighborhood of Sabal Harbour! Freshly painted inside and out, porcelain wood plank tile throughout the living areas, new carpet in bedrooms, crown molding in EVERY room, hallway, bathroom, gorgeous kitchen update with black granite countertops, center island, SS farm sink & appliances, surround sound system inside & on the lanai. 3 bathrooms totally updated with granite, light fixtures, porcelain tile. All new light fixtures & custom fans throughout the home, Master suite features GIANT walk-in closet, separated sinks with gorgeous new granite, sliders out to the pool/lanai and totally fenced yard with charming oak tree deck and nice storage shed in the rear yard! Sabal Harbour features beautiful amenities for a very low $69/mos.. Community pool, tennis, basketball, volleyball courts, and clubhouse.. Great location with quick access to Beautiful beaches, Downtown Sarasota, Bradenton, UTC Mall & Lakewood Ranch.
- MLS® #A4461519
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,539
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market22
- Address4617 Egmont Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSabal Harbour Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 8:15am EDT.