Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8334 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
A Gulf front garden oasis in the exclusive Sanderling Club, this masterfully restored Mid-Century bungalow is the epitome of casual coastal grace, updated for today’s discerning buyer that longs for the simplicity of days gone by. Perfectly poised on 1 acre of land that extends from the Gulf to tranquil Heron Lagoon with 150 ft of beachfront, this Siesta Key home boasts a resort-style courtyard complete with private beach access, private dock for kayaking, large pool, sundeck, outdoor shower & shuffleboard court. Modern living meets vintage luxury charm with pristine Terrazzo floors in their original, coveted grey hue & an open concept living room with tongue-and-groove cathedral ceilings. A well-appointed kitchen shares this comfortable gathering space with solid surface counters & upgraded stainless appliances. The stunning 2nd floor master suite overlooks the Gulf of Mexico & is the perfect respite after a glorious day in the sun complete with wet bar, walk-in closet & master bath. A game room with glass built-ins & pool table overlooks the outdoor space. Two ample size guest bedrooms each with ensuite baths are directly off the game room & 2 additional guest bedrooms, full bath & family room complete the idyllic residence. Other great features: 2016 roof, impact windows & doors. The property is also a wonderful new home site opportunity & builder consultations are available. The Sanderling Club offers a resident exclusive beach, bayside boat slips, tennis courts, clubhouse & 24 hour gated security.
- MLS® #A4461606
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,683
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, Fiberglass
- ExteriorOther, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market38
- Address8334 Sanderling Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSanderling Club
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorTerrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingWall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesMulti/Split, Split Level
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 2:00pm EDT.