Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
629 N Owl Dr, Sarasota
Stunning Bird Key custom home located on the deep water Tarpon Bend Canal. This 2018 John Cannon built home is sure to wow you. Lush tropical landscaping, night lights and pavers surround the exterior of this Spanish home. The home is loaded with upscale finishes and options. The Chefs kitchen features Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, a large center island, huge walk in pantry and ample custom cabinets for storage. The main living level features an open floor plan with vaulted coffered ceilings, gas fire place, custom build ins and hand scraped wood flooring. There is also a bonus/media room and a lovely master suite on the main level. The Master wing has reading nook, large walk in closets and a bathroom that is to die for. There are 2 more generous bedrooms upstairs and an additional bonus room that could easily be a large bedroom. Be sure to take the elevator if you don't like stairs. The whole home features Control 4 smart home technology which allows you to control your lights, shades, thermostat and AV equipment from your own phone. Green features include Icynene insulation, tankless water heater and high E impact Windows and doors. Impressive outdoor living areas include a beautiful outdoor kitchen with a Wolf Grill and Sub-Zero refrigeration. There is a fire pit, hot tub and saltwater pool in back along with a brand new trex dock, low profile boat lift and 121 feet of newer sea wall. This home is basically brand new and no expense was spared. Bird Key is the place to be. Could be sold furnished.
- MLS® #A4461610
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,437
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesSecurity, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Pool Alarm
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Shades, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market17
- Address629 N Owl Dr
- SubdivisionBird Key Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum
- AppliancesCooktop, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:45am EDT.