Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 N 18th St W, Bradenton
Charm is truly off the chart for this gorgeous modern vintage home! 3 bedrooms and 2 baths all conveniently located on the main floor. Upstairs, a multi-use, partly open loft with a separate private room and additional storage space. In back, a sparkling pool and brand new open-air pool cabana with carport for stylish outdoor living! Just two blocks from historic downtown Bradenton and vibrant Main Street. Other updates include a light-filled kitchen with quartz counters and stainless appliances; updated bathrooms; hexagonal saltillo tile and a faux Juliet balcony at front. Also features a metal roof, wood ceilings, and a wood-burning fireplace. French doors lead to the 26 foot long pool with deck and cabana. The yard is completely fenced for privacy and security, and there is ample space for multiple cars and toys in the pavered driveway and carport. The Point Pleasant neighborhood is as charming as it sounds! It comprises a variety of architectural styles and relaxing views of the Manatee River. An easy stroll to the adorable downtown area and marina where you can visit the Farmer's Market, Pier 22, the Riverwalk, and the Library. There are quaint pubs, charming cafes, and hopping restaurants like Oak & Stone, and The Bishop Natural Science Museum and Aquarium to satisfy your culinary and cultural needs. Anna Maria Island and her beautiful beaches are just a 10 minute drive, SRQ airport only 20 minutes, TPA 40 minutes, and St. Petersburg just 30 minutes. This home is perfect for the couple or smaller family. One-of-a-kind and immaculate. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4461633
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,808
- Year Built1948
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Historical, Key West, Other, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In City Limits, In County, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Deck, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
- Address120 N 18th St W
- SubdivisionPoint Pleasant Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesOther Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market91
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.