Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1775 Cherokee Dr, Sarasota
Iconic modern design by world-renowned architect Guy Peterson is combined with the quality of builder Murray Homes and the landscape artistry of Michael Gilkey to create this stunning compound on almost one acre in the heart of Cherokee Park, one of Sarasota’s most sought after neighborhoods. An extraordinary Banyan sets the stage for an incredible display of architecture that features expansive walls of glass and open living spaces capturing the essence of indoor/outdoor living. Polished concrete surfaces combined with custom wood cabinetry and incredible lighting elements work seamlessly alongside marble, soapstone and floating walls to create a living work of art that is as beautiful as it is functional. The open kitchen boasts abundant wood cabinetry and storage space, durable soapstone countertops and a huge center island with walnut top seating area. The dining area and living room both open onto the covered west facing patio complete with summer kitchen. An adjoining game room provides the perfect setting for intimate gatherings. The master wing is strategically positioned to take advantage of garden views and the den is an oasis for work or relaxing. The guest house which opens directly to the pool is perfect for visiting family or guests. Two additional suites, large rectangular pool, lushly landscaped gardens, bocce ball court and oversized climate controlled 3-car garage complete this incredible property. All in an amazing location near Siesta Key, Southside Village, and Downtown Sarasota.
- MLS® #A4461676
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,559
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Lap Pool
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments
- Days on Market32
- Address1775 Cherokee Dr
- SubdivisionCherokee Park 2
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34239
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.