Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5039 Newport News Cir, Bradenton
3D Virtual Tour: https://listing.thehoverbureau.com/bt/5039_Newport_News_Cir.html?fbclid=IwAR179xfD7DpKwjD0c3pqSu9YxI5ySGJGB4lrK5sGavyfcJfhNTp0fX2dk-Y **This PRISTINE 2 Bed | 2 Bath home sits on a pond and is incredibly well kept. ***SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE: LED Recessed lighting, Under cabinet lighting, Solid Wood Cabinets, In-Wall pest control system, 2' Garage extension, Pavered extended lanai overlooking the water, Gas plumbing on lanai, etc! ***HOA COVERS: 2 Dog Parks, Splash Pad, Playground, Concession Stand & Outdoor Pavilion, Tennis Courts, Sports Fields, Social Events & Clubs, Common Grounds Maintenance, Gated Community, & Manager. ***LOCATION: Centrally located. Just outside the gates are A+ schools, Gullett Elementary, Lakewood Ranch High School, and Mona Jain Middle School, LECOM, & Manatee Tech East Campus. Minutes to shopping, restaurants, gyms, salons, bars, etc. Minutes to downtown, Sarasota International Airport, the top rated beaches in the country, UTC Shopping.
- MLS® #A4461684
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,162
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- FeaturesGated, Park, Playground, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Courts, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market52
- Address5039 Newport News Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase A-1b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 8:45am EDT.