Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
117 N 18th St W, Bradenton
Classic Waterfront Elegance. Rare opportunity to live in Point Pleasant directly on the Manatee River with the most spectacular views. Circa 1925, this home is rich in history and has been meticulously cared for and maintained. Follow the pavers to the entry of this majestic brick home. Enter through the elegant foyer as it welcomes you in with original hard wood floors and a vintage chandelier. This stylish home offers formal dining room with wainscoting, formal living room with wood burning fireplace and the Florida room will mesmerize you with wide open river views! The office/bedroom downstairs is paneled with built in shelves and plenty of storage. The kitchen is updated and is bathed in the views and sunlight. The master bedroom is perched amidst the treetops with water views. Three more gracious-sized bedrooms upstairs each with walk-in closets and two more full baths. Not to mention the spacious area that can serve as a homework/play area. Stroll down the dock and take in breath taking sunsets or watch the manatees play. You will find this historic property retains many wonderful features lending to entertaining and family life. There is almost 5300 s/f of living space with newer water heater, a/c and 2019 roof. The gorgeous waterfront property with .70 acres, privacy, tranquility all in the heart of downtown activities. Bike or walk to the Farmer’s Market, library, theater, Riverwalk Park, Museum and Planetarium and a variety of restaurants. Just minutes to the Gulf Beaches.
- MLS® #A4461744
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,288
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Bath In Garage, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, French Doors
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Drapes, Shades, Thermal Windows
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address117 N 18th St W
- SubdivisionPoint Pleasant Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- Days on Market21
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.