Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7340 Point Of Rocks Rd, Sarasota
Welcome to paradise, where a canopy tree-lined street escorts you to the tropically landscaped gardens of this private Gulf-front compound. Enjoy the serene sound of rolling waves as you meander the travertine walkways and pass through the exotic entry gate to the expansive courtyard, complete with saltwater lap pool. The main residence, situated 12 feet above the beach and the flat limestone rocks unique to the West Coast of Florida, offers a commanding view of the sparkling Gulf of Mexico and beautiful sunsets. Look east through the expanse of windows and be treated to more stunning views of the pool, tropical courtyard and charming one-bedroom, one-bath guesthouse beyond. This mint-condition compound comprising a total of four bedrooms and five and one-half bathrooms has been updated throughout, including hurricane rated windows. The sought-after feel of “Old Florida” has been preserved and is the perfect spot to host family and friends. The sound of rolling waves is the soundtrack of your life, whether strolling the beach, watching dolphins play, hunting for seashells and treasures in the tide pools, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, or reading the latest novel. Experience the island-vibe of South Siesta Key Village just blocks away for a bit of shopping, dining or live music. This rare opportunity to own your beach-front home in paradise will captivate the senses and make you never want to leave.
- MLS® #A4461841
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,268
- Year Built1936
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Guest, Bath In Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows, Window Treatments, Solar Screens
- Days on Market153
- Address7340 Point Of Rocks Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionWhite Beach Fruit Co Prop
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood, Slate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Water Filtration System, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores Elementary
- MiddleBrookside Middle
- HighSarasota High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 9:15pm EDT.