Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10258 Silverado Cir, Bradenton
Beautiful and serene lake view from this maintenance free home in River Club (Southwood) community. Newly resurfaced large swimming pool, hot tub, kiddie pool and paver brick patio area. Three bedrooms, two baths, separate dining room and a split bedroom plan. Kitchen has corian countertops and stainless appliances that are less than two years old. All major appliances are under warranty by Home Tec. Water heater is less than 2 years old. Great room opens to the lovely covered pool area. Home is neutral throughout. Home is located in an enclave of maintenance free homes in an area in River Club called Southwood. Maintenance includes lawn care and a community pool. Located close to Main Street in Lakewood Ranch, shops, restaurants, cinema, hospital and close to the new UTC mall and highway. Pool and hot tub are a cut above! Well worth the price! NO EXPENSIVE CDD FEES
- MLS® #A4461909
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,804
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Golf Course, Deed Restrictions, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Pool
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Water View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofTile, Built-Up, Concrete
- Days on Market90
- Address10258 Silverado Cir
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBraden River Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.