Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4400 1st Avenue Dr Nw, Bradenton
Northwest Bradenton home in non deed-restricted neighborhood and ten minutes from the beaches of Anna Maria Island; move-in condition, lovingly maintained with all new appliances, newer windows and doors. Expansive windows let in plenty of light and lovely views. Attention to detail is evident in every room with soft colors, newer carpet and upgraded solid surface kitchen counters. The dining room, master suite and lanai were added on in 2002-2003. Blue prints and plans are available. Plumbing and electric were replaced throughout. Steel hurricane reinforced garage door with new opener. This cheerful home, surrounded by the serenity of manicured, mature landscaping, is located on a quiet dead end street and just steps from the scenic Manatee river and boat ramp at 59th and Riverview Blvd. Florida is about the outdoors and the spacious lanai creates extended living space that won't disappoint. Sip your morning coffee or dine alfresco overlooking your private garden! Convenient location close to Manatee Ave. allows easy access to all amenities; shopping, dining, Bradenton Riverwalk, downtown, medical facilities, schools, Robinson Preserve, Desoto National Park, and the Botanical Gardens. Values are appreciating with several renovation/construction projects currently taking place throughout this area.
- MLS® #A4461952
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,671
- Year Built1954
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Contemporary
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Greenbelt, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Realty
- Address4400 1st Avenue Dr Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionStevens Add A/k/a A G Stevens Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- Days on Market47
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.