Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2818 11th Ave W, Bradenton
Spacious, updated, move-in ready, block home in West Bradenton. This 3bed 2bath home has an open floor plan perfect for entertaining or relaxing. The living and family areas are split by a galley style kitchen offering new shaker cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliance package & an under-mount single bowl sink with disposal. The split floor plan allows the master bedroom to span one side with its large bedroom, new bathroom with walk-in tiled shower alongside a walk-in closet. The two guest bedrooms are across the living room and share a guest bath with a fresh update. A dedicated laundry room has cedar plank ceilings and exterior access. Throughout the home is all-new luxury vinyl plank flooring, paint inside & out, new fixtures and finishes. NEW and permitted in 2020 is ROOF, A/C & NEW Impact WINDOWS! Home sits on a large, 1/3 of an acre corner lot and outside you have a screened lanai with walkout to deck and carport, large open parking area with basketball court, shed for storage, room for RV, and plenty of potential for a future pool, all without the hassle of HOA rules and fees. Property is central to beaches and the city of Bradenton. One block down the street is a nice, quiet, park with playground and benches and you are also walking distance to Manatee High. Hurry to see this home with room to grow!
- MLS® #A4462010
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,844
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage Faces Side, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofShingle, Membrane
- Days on Market8
- Address2818 11th Ave W
- SubdivisionCrescent Heights Resub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing Office:Relax Realty Group Inc
Listing information courtesy of Relax Realty Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 9:45pm EDT.