Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13406 2nd Ave Ne, Bradenton
This stunning. award winning custom built property is ready to welcome you home! Set on over 1.5 acres, immediately feel the draw to sit and share conversation on the front porch swing. Step inside and your view is directed through French doors to the stone outdoor kitchen, sprawling lawn and large fire pit. Strategically placed lighting illuminates the wooded preserve area, complete with mature oaks and true "old Florida" ambiance. The winding path leads you creekside where 2 rocking chairs provide respite. Enjoy the solitude, peace and tranquility of the tributary that leads to the Upper Manatee River. Otters play, fish are biting and an easy launch of a canoe, kayak or paddleboard will lead you into a peaceful escape on the water. The kitchen is a chef's dream with Viking appliances, large walk-in pantry, stone counters, custom cabinetry and plenty of storage. Open floor plan allows for maximum interaction for family and entertaining with the combination kitchen/dining/living space. Attention to detail abounds; hand-laid shiplap, fireplace surround, ceilings and flooring provide unique, warm and fresh design. National Green Building Standard certified features offer incredible energy efficiency. Built-in pest control system provides peace of mind as well as aids in cleanliness of the home. The quiet, country setting offers retreat with the conveniences of dining and shopping just minutes away. Easy commute via I-75 to Sarasota, St. Pete, and Tampa Bay areas. No CDD, no HOA application /approval.
- MLS® #A4462018
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,490
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
- Address13406 2nd Ave Ne
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl, Brick/Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Gas
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market22
- ZoningPDR A1
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 6:15am EDT.