Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1009 Estremadura Dr, Bradenton
Historic Palma Sola Park. Enormous potential exists in this classic mid century 3 bedroom 3 bath home with pecky cypress siding accents. After three decades of family memories it is now available for your personal customization. Oversized eat in kitchen could be opened up into large living/ dining space with pocket sliders into sunny spacious Florida Room. Custom built Kreissle Forge fireplace still in place. Two bedrooms, one of which has en suite bath, offer sliders into Florida Room as well. Master bedroom has new carpet, walk in closets, private bath and separate entrance with screened patio. New Roof 2017. Carport has storage closets and gardener’s half bath. 1009 Estremadura sits in non flood zone on almost ½ acre in West Bradenton. Fully fenced sprawling yard offers salt water pool with lush vegetation and plenty of room for your toys. No deed restrictions or mandatory HOA fees here so bring your boat and RV.Private membership for residents is available at Palma Sola Yacht Club for additional fees. The boat basin at Portosueno Park is s short stroll from the house and is a favorite for manatee viewing and has small boat slips for an optional fee on a first come first served basis. Best of all you can watch the sunset over Palma Sola Bay from the private park with dock & fishing pier. Just minutes to the beaches of Anna Maria Island, Robinson Preserve, Palma Sola Botanical Gardens, DeSoto National Park & Bradenton Riverwalk. Convenient to restaurants, shopping, schools, medical and much more!!
- MLS® #A4462023
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,286
- Year Built1965
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Off Street, Bath In Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market19
- Address1009 Estremadura Dr
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFree Standing, Other Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Island Real Estate-anna Maria
Listing information courtesy of Island Real Estate-anna Maria.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:00pm EDT.