Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
304 22nd St W, Bradenton
Great location! Just steps to the Manatee River. Lovely 4 bedroom 2 bath home located on a quiet corner lot. Needs some TLC but can be a great home with some paint and updates. Enjoy the fireworks on the river while sitting by your own fire pit in the back yard. Plenty of room for a garden or play area. There is also the Koi pond as you walk out the back door and tons of little extra's all around. The yard is very low maintenance. Garage has been used as a workshop but can be converted back to parking. Lovely bonus /bedroom above the garage is perfect for the inlaw or teen who needs private space. The lovely eat in kitchen is large with the booth style table for dining or you can use the formal dining area. You can really enjoy the large family with warm nights by the fireplace. This home has just been professionally tented for termites and has a transferable contract for 1 year..that may be renewable for additional years. Great historic manatee location. Room sizes are approximate. Make this lovely house your HOME.
- MLS® #A4462035
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,888
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Covered, Curb Parking, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, FloodZone, Flood Zone, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market23
- Address304 22nd St W
- SubdivisionRio Vista
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Attic Fan, Built in Features, Skylight(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesCorner Unit, Multi/Split, Split Level
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 6:45am EDT.