Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4215 3rd Ave Ne, Bradenton
Luxury in paradise! This entertainer's dream provides an open plan, designer kitchen and baths on saltwater in a desirable community. You are met with rich bamboo floors throughout, vaulted ceilings, wood beams, and sweeping water views dredged to 5 ft at low tide. The oversized screened porch features views of the heated pool overlooking 75 ft concrete seawall, 3 boat lifts, and tropical landscaping. The luxurious kitchen boasts an impressive island with prep sink, designer hood, gorgeous glass features, wine bar, and convenience inserts such as spice racks and pull out drawers. The kitchen is completed with a sink view of swaying palms, walk in pantry, double oven with convection, and microwave drawer. Options for docking are a 16,000 lb boat lift that can accommodate 30ft vessels, plus a lift for a smaller boat, and another for a jet-ski. Retire to your master suite with water views and a wrap around balcony to the lanai. The extravagant master bath features separate marble vanities, walk in shower, and water closet. The garage is a handyman's haven with an 800 sq ft storage area, office, and pre-plumbed bath, which could double as a pool bath. Many possibilities with all of the conveniences of the Inlets area, and no HOA or Deed Restrictions! With great schools and award winning beaches nearby, make this premium Florida lifestyle yours today. New a/c, pool heat pump, and all impact windows and doors!
- MLS® #A4462052
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,116
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCraftsman, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesSidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Concrete, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Rods, Window Treatments
- RoofMetal, Shingle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address4215 3rd Ave Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesSplit Level
- Days on Market25
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:30pm EDT.