Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
603 63rd Ave W #a20, Bradenton
corner lot with easy access to entry gate of property. Home has been updated with vinyl siding. large enclosed lanai that opens onto the living room and also the master bathroom. Super convenient if used as an additional guest room. Open living room and dining room plan with two bedrooms and two full bath rooms. Second bedroom has a stackable washer and dryer combination. This is a good valued home within Bayshore Windmill Village. The gated property offers wide streets, large lots, clubhouse, heated pool, shuffleboard, clubhouse, library and a busy social calendar.
- MLS® #A4462100
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,080
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeMobile Home
- UtilitiesStreet Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Pool
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Near Public Transit, Street Private
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, Solar Cover, Solar Heat
- ExteriorMetal Siding, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofRoof Over
- Days on Market83
- Address603 63rd Ave W #a20
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Windmill Village Co-op Inc
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBlanche H. Daughtrey Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Sarabay Real Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 5:29pm EDT.