Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6460 Mourning Dove Dr #405, Bradenton
THE BEST LOCATION & LARGEST FLOOR PLAN OF THE VISTA BUILDINGS. The building sits on a point of land which provides wide open and long views of Sarasota Bay. A private walkway down to the shore is a great spot to launch your kayak This expanded "Grande" floor plan is located on a private corner of the building with approximately 50' of direct Sarasota Bay frontage. The panoramic view of downtown Sarasota, Longboat Key, and dazzling sunsets is magnificent. After the sunset, the lights of downtown Sarasota and Longboat Key provide and enchanting nightscape. This condominium is a BUYER'S DREAM, NO RENOVATIONS REQUIRED. Just move into an expanded OPEN KITCHEN with granite counter tops, Shaker cabinets, stainless steel appliances, a wine chiller, a raised tray ceiling with recessed lighting, and a skip trowel ceiling treatment. Updates include a tank-less hot water system and an air conditioning system installed in 2012. The LARGE BAY ROOM has floor to ceiling glass, which slide open. This room is great for a large dining room table, entertaining, and even an artist's nook for painting nature scenes (like the parading white pelicans). There are two master suites, both with great waterfront views, and updated bathrooms. The community offers a RECREATIONAL LIFESTYLE with the semi-private IMG golf course, waterfront clubhouse & restaurant. The community location is perfect, close to the Gulf beaches, great restaurants, and the Sarasota theaters and cultural centers. THERE ARE NO CDD OR REQUIRED MEMBERSHIP FEES!
- MLS® #A4462124
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,500
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane, Tile
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
- Address6460 Mourning Dove Dr #405
- SubdivisionVistas At Wild Oak Bay Iv The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- Days on Market25
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 9:45pm EDT.