Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1030 Overlook Ct, Bradenton
Presenting breathtaking sunsets from this beautiful maintenance free waterfront home. Upon entering you will be instantly drawn to expansive water vistas. Open design features great room w/crown molding, well designed kitchen w/white cabinetry, low bar island w/granite, subway tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, soft close hardware, large breakfast nook all blend into a spacious area ideal for family and friend get togethers. Take in the view from the spacious master bedroom w/2 closets & a luxurious bath w/dual sinks, soaking tub & separate shower. You will love the high ceilings, 8 ft. doors & coastal breezes through the large sliders connecting the extended lanai/outdoor living complete w/privacy wall. Plenty of space for al-fresco entertaining including a sunshade. Design the spa or pool of your dreams. Pavered brick walkway brings you to your protected private dock & 7,000 lb. boat lift. Enjoy 365 days of boating & fishing. Navigate the waterways of the Manatee River, explore coastal shorelines & islands & cruise to the gulf. Tidewater Preserve offers a waterfront lifestyle 2nd to none. Gated & secure, 2 club houses, 3 pools, one resort style heated pool with lap lanes, 2 fitness centers, tennis courts, dog park, playground, canoe & kayak, nature trails & boardwalks & a full-time activities director. Enjoy easy access to I-75, Sarasota, St. Pete, 1st class beaches, world class shopping & much more. Imagine the sunsets you will enjoy from this Florida oasis. One look and you will fall in love!
- MLS® #A4462175
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,055
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Marina
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontLake, Lake - Chain of Lakes, Lagoon, Lake/Chain
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address1030 Overlook Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 3
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 1:29pm EDT.