Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2809 67th St W, Bradenton
This is the home you have been waiting for in West Bradenton! Nestled on an over-sized corner lot, you will fall in love with all the upgrades offered. A brand new kitchen being one of them! Beautiful quartz countertops and solid wood cabinets in a cool grey color. Matching tiled backsplash complements both along with soft close drawers with pull-outs. Brand new Samsung appliances have only been used for a few weeks! A large walk-in pantry also accompanies the area with added storage. A breakfast table can easily be placed in the kitchen for quick meals or host large dinner parties in the formal dining room. Open the sliding glass doors for a breeze and make your way to the screened-in patio area which is a perfect place to unwind the day. It has been recently tiled plus the TV stays! The spacious living room features large windows that offer an abundance of natural light throughout. The Owner's Suite has plenty of space for all your fine things also with private access to the lanai. The Ensuite has been recently upgraded as well with beautiful tile in shower and dual sinks. The 3rd bedroom is large enough to be called a second master with also a large closet. Other features include newer hurricane impact windows, an avacado tree, and 2.5 car garage with exceptional storage space and side facing. This location in West Bradenton is ideal for all! Close to so many fabulous restaurants and shopping! This opportunity will not last long so do not wait! Schedule your private showing today.
- MLS® #A4462197
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,822
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market3
- Address2809 67th St W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionCrossings Sub The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 10:15pm EDT.