Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2404 89th St Nw, Bradenton
Lowest priced home in River Harbor West, a maintenance-free waterfront community overlooking Tampa Bay and the Skyway Bridge. This 3 bedroom home has a freshly painted interior, pool deck and driveway, new blinds, all new wood grain look laminate flooring throughout, new ceiling fans and brand new stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. The large open floor plan for the living area and multiple skylights, allows for plenty of entertaining and an abundance of natural light. Cozy up to the fireplace or head outside and relax around the pool. There is an upstairs sundeck great for watching the sunsets. The master bedroom has a nice 6 x 6 sitting area for privacy or a great room to relax with a nice book. Enjoy the community tennis courts, clubhouse, fishing pier, kayak launch and pool overlooking Tampa Bay. Lawn care, basic cable TV, shrubs and waterfront amenities are taken care of by the HOA. Next door is a marina with wet and dry storage. A great location near Robinson and DeSoto Preserve. Offers are encouraged!
- MLS® #A4462204
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,698
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesClubhouse, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip, Cable, Dock
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Near Marina
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Outdoor Shower, Trees/Landscaped, Other
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address2404 89th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiver Harbor West Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Skylight(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market24
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 9:14pm EDT.