Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6512 Midnight Pass Rd #401, Sarasota
Savor spectacular azure Gulf of Mexico views and the powdery white sands of world-famous Siesta Beach from this fabulous Gulf-front Siesta Key condo. With a desirable South-West location, high ceilings and abundant natural light this stylish, furnished retreat offers custom upgrades and soft, neutral contemporary decor in an open floor plan with the latest in easy care vinyl flooring. A Poggenpohl chef's kitchen with custom cabinetry and granite countertops opens to the living room, featuring a Bose audio system. Feel balmy Gulf breezes as you step out to the large covered terrace beach with full Gulf views through no-barrier glass and a rare condo summer kitchen. The spacious owner's suite offers an upscale bath, full Gulf views and sliders direct to the lanai. Guest suite with private bath, and convenient Murphy bed in 3rd bedroom/office. Interior laundry room. Two covered parking spaces next to the elevator, a/c storage. The ultimate in maintenance-free living, Crescent Siesta Key is a gated, boutique enclave of 26 beach residences built in 2006 with the highest standards and luxury finishes. Fitness room, two heated pools (one beach-front with spa), summer kitchens and social room for entertaining, handicapped accessible and pet-friendly. Perfect for a permanent residence or a vacation home, you'll never tire of the spectacular Gulf views and blazing Siesta Key sunsets. Excellent rental history. Nearby restaurants and shopping, easy access to mainland Sarasota's entertainment & cultural activities. Virtual video tour: http://veewme.com/ub/10727
- MLS® #A4462451
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,143
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Handicap Modified, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Wheelchair Access, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market668
- Address6512 Midnight Pass Rd #401
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionCrescent Siesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 12:30pm EDT.