Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5116 36th St W #323, Bradenton
Amazing OPPORTUNITY during these trying times. Plan for the future! Spacious approximately 2000 sq ft , 4 bedroom...2 MASTER BEDROOMS...with screened lanai. Volume ceilings. Leased through September. Tenants would like to stay or use this opportunity after lease expiration to refresh condo to your liking. Lived in by professional family for close to 7 years....needs cosmetics. Full list of repairs available. Community offers clubhouse, activities, tennis, pools and more. Close to Golf, beaches, IMG Academy and all main transportation routes. Property is offered at approximate assessed value. A deal like this is hard to pass up. Offers will be negotiated and an extension of inspection period and closing date can be arranged during these unique times.
- MLS® #A4462455
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,987
- Year Built1991
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- FeaturesPool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Other
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Days on Market17
- Address5116 36th St W #323
- SubdivisionSouthwinds At Five Lakes 28
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMoody Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Karen Pfeiffer & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Karen Pfeiffer & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 11:30pm EDT.