Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7722 Sanderling Rd, Sarasota
1-1/4 Acre Stunning Tropical Paradise with 200' of PRIVATE DEEDED BEACH awaits just off the warm waters of the Gulf in the GUARDED and GATED SANDERLING CLUB Community. Built in 1983, its effective date is 2005. Surrounded by towering palms, this modern coastal 2 bed, 3 bath home offers an intimate retreat with panoramic water views from almost every room. The expansive living area features 3 triple sliders to take in the Gulf and a wood-burning fireplace with marble surround. The luxurious master retreat offers private access to the beach and lanai and huge custom closet with plentiful built-ins. The lower level provides additional living, office, & workout space plus a second laundry. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while luxuriating in the spa overlooking the beach and the Gulf. All of this beauty has been protected by the reconstruction of 200 linear feet of rock revetment plus 40' of a rock revetment return wall. Variances were attained over a 5 year period at great expense to the owner in order to protect the property and create deeded privacy that extends all the way to the water. No need for, or cost of, public beach renourishment here. A small opening on the north side allows Gulf entry for launching kayaks, windsurfers, JetSkis, small sailboats and paddle boards. The Club offers activities at the Clubhouse, Cabanas, tennis courts, a playground and a marina on the Bay side. MOVE RIGHT IN TO ULTIMATE PRIVACY, Furnished or unfurnished.There is no better time than now.
- MLS® #A4462496
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,580
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip, Marina
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market18
- Address7722 Sanderling Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSanderling Club, Siesta Properties Inc
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 2:44am EDT.