Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5880 Midnight Pass Rd #911, Sarasota
Epitomizing the essence of island living, this three-bedroom condominium is poised to enjoy all the tropical amenities of Siesta Key, home to what has been named the No. 1 beach in the nation. Within Casarina, this relaxing retreat offers a comfortable environment for living in vacation splendor. Experience sweeping views of that span from shimmering azure waters and soft sands, the resort-style pool and tropical gardens, and even downtown Sarasota. The floorplan is awash in light and neutral colors, with French-cut terrazzo floors, high ceilings, and a screened balcony that extends the living area. Host gatherings with finesse as a wine bar and wet bar enhance the ease of entertaining. The spacious kitchen offers wood cabinets and plenty of room to prepare fresh ingredients from the Siesta Key Farmer’s Market. Put your feet up in the master suite which offers beautifully crafted built-ins and a sumptuous, magazine-worthy bath. With an array of resort amenities, every day is vacation bliss; enjoy the sparkling pool and spa, cabana area, tennis courts, and decks leading to your private beach. Delight in the day’s daily symphony of shapes and colors along Siesta Key’s famous sands as the sun sets beyond the expansive Gulf horizon. Head to Siesta Village for coffee, ice cream, or your pick of delicious seafood restaurants. Downtown Sarasota is just over the bridge for one-of-a-kind arts and culture.
- MLS® #A4462559
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,481
- Year Built1982
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Reserved, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCoastalConstruction Control Line, Flood Zone, In County, Level, City View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsDrapes, Shades, Shutters
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market30
- Address5880 Midnight Pass Rd #911
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories9
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, High Rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 3:30pm EDT.