Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6515 Grand Estuary Trl #104, Bradenton
Enjoy this FIRST FLOOR Condo with many SPECTACULAR VIEWS of the Lake and the Golf Course. This is an excellent opportunity to own your piece of Paradise in the River Strand resort style gated community. Then, daily you will have many choices: Go Golfing; Go To the Beaches; Go swimming at the Community Pool; Go play Tennis; Go for a long walk; Go visit with others at the River Strand Country Club; Or, just stay home and enjoy the amazing views from the screened porch...!! This Condo has an open floor plan, is a well maintained 2 bedroom 2 bath Condo with lots of room, quality construction, granite counter tops in the Kitchen, and Crown Molding Trim in the Dinette, KT, DR, LR and Mast. BR. This Condo could be your primary residence, a vacation home, or an investment property. Golf Membership Fee is apart of the HOA Fees. Other excellent options to enjoy are: Go golfing on the 27 hole golf course designed by Arthur Miller; Playing tennis; Social and Fitness Activities; and many other activities at the Country Club including enjoying eating at the Restaurant in the Clubhouse. More exciting opportunities are available: 2 community pools and spas; 2 fitness centers; 6 satellite pools; Tiki bar; clubhouse with fine dining; a grill room, tennis and pickle ball courts; and fitness and social activities all year long. Located just NE of the I-75 and SR 64 Interchange, River Strand is a short distance to the University Town Center and many beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. Being Sold "As Is" with right to inspect.
- MLS® #A4462568
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,121
- Year Built2015
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Maintenance Free, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Golf Course View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market22
- Address6515 Grand Estuary Trl #104
- SubdivisionRiver Strand - Terrace Iii Ph Ii Or2582
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 6:15am EDT.